Tuesday 4 December 2012

The party season has arrived!

December has finally arrived and along with it sheer panic that I'm unprepared for Christmas! But there's still time yet to turn it around! The same can't be said for a certain Lady Burns who has finished and posted all her Christmas cards and is now half way through wrapping presents- Miss Organised! With only a few weeks until Christmas, it's time to step it up a gear! At least I've managed to get my Christmas Tree up :) I almost didn't though, it's been a ridiculously busy weekend for me!










 My working week finished with a trip to the Manchester Arena to watch Keane, who were brilliant live! Friday it was a trip to the Trafford Centre to catch up with my old school friends and take a trip down memory lane- including some very embarrassing photos which are far to cringe worthy for my blog! Saturday it was over to Leeds to visit my friend Hollie and to enjoy the final Twilight movie Breaking Dawn part Two.


This weekend is set to be another busy one, we have the always memorable Cuffe & Taylor Christmas Party on Friday Night. Company nights out are never ones you forget in a hurry, but ones you spend the week after trying to recover from! Friday begins with our annual Secret Santa Present exchange, I've purchased mine all that's left is to wrap it. I've got a few ideas who may have me, all will be revealed in the next blog along with what delightful present I receive! Then it's off to glam up and time to party! The dress code is glitz and glamour and Brett Davis's outfit will be no exception- just think sparkle Mr T also usually arrives in a snazzy outfit, ready to whip out the dance moves!

I'll leave you with a few memories of Cuffe & Taylor's 2011 Christmas Do!




 
 
See you on the other side!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment