Monday 10 December 2012

The countdown to Christmas is on!

Well with the arrival of December, comes the arrival of the party season. Friday night was no exception and the Cuffe & Taylor Christmas Party 2012 did not disappoint!
Firstly it was the Secret Santa present exchange! I was very pleased with my gift from Mr Aidan Cartmell, Rihanna's new album Unapologetic (which also followed the theme with  that evenings events, but more on that later!)
I can reveal that I had one of our Directors Mr Peter Taylor to buy a gift for! I must admit, he was one of my preferred choices to buy for! Everyone opened their gifts one at a time and we had a few silly presents in there of course.
Ryan & Gaz showing off their new outfits!

The new LMFAO- We're sexy and we know it! 
I put a lot of thought into Mr T's present and I settled on buying him David Walliams new biography Camp David. Some good reading material for Mr T's impending Florida holiday. Peter was completely thrown by who purchased the gift and automatically assumed either Daniel or Lady Burns had purchased it as the present looked as though it had been gifted by Selfridges! I do love a well wrapped present!

 
 
The day didn't stop there, we even had time for a spot of office dog sitting- all in a days work! We nearly had a spot of dognapping too, if it was up to Brettmondo who fell in love with Cockerpoo puppy Lottie!
 

 
Then it was time to Party- Cuffe & Taylor style or in Brett's case Gangham style! After some lovely canapés, a few photos and a few drinks later- we danced the night away! I think it was fair to say we were both guests and entertainers at the party. Here's a few memories from a fab night!
 

Some very sparkly outfit choices for the evening!

The newly christened Shartillard!

Merry Christmas from Team Cuffe & Taylor!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment