Tuesday 23 October 2012

Another day, another blog

Another weekend has been and gone and I find myself thinking what a busy few weeks/months I've got ahead. Not only are the weeks flying by, but there about to get a lot darker as the clocks go back on Sunday. Always one to put a positive spin on things (I did study PR at University), this actually means an extra hour in bed! Result! Dark winter nights can only mean two things, my birthday is near and the man in the red suit will be making an appearance in every shop from now on. No I'm not talking about Mr T (I believe his colours are fuchsia pink & purple) but Father Christmas! I'm a bit of a lover of Christmas and love getting into the christmas spirit!

The question is will we actually keep it a secret?


We've already picked our secret santas in the office and my selection makes for an interesting choice, that's for sure! I only ask that if any of the fellow blogging team have me, please make it a good present! Thank you kindly!!

So enough of Christmas for now, it is only October!





Communication is key!


Now let me take the opportunity to welcome my office buddy Brettmondo to the blogging world, go check out his blog: Blog of Brett I'm sure he'll be having lots of interesting things to say, he usually does!



I'm off to Farmaggedon tomorrow, which Mr T informs me is very scary! A haunted attraction in Ormskirk- for anyone that hasn't heard of it! I only wish Susan was coming with me, she really does enjoy those haunted attractions :)





Last night involved a very important shopping trip, to purchase fireworks! I came home with a considerably lighter purse and a boot full of rockets, a firework selection box and of course the classic must have- sparklers! I do love really good fireworks. The fireworks we had at this years Lytham Proms were fabulous and I had the best seat in the house to view them!

Alfie Boe 'Last Night of The Proms' 2012, Lytham Proms

Remember, remember the 5th of November because it's Rachel's birthday!







 



No comments:

Post a Comment